A full summer virtual program for ages 10+
80% learn-by-yourself - 20% mentorship and group sessions
● The "Become a Coder" program runs all summer until the end of Labour Day weekend.
● Once you sign up, you have the whole summer to finish 30 or 90 hours of code (your choice).
● You will be learning by yourself with weekly check-ins and 1 group sessions per week (choose from 3 available times).
● Your goal should be to complete 10% or 15% of the course curriculum per week.
● 24 / 7 Access to Studio by Hatch Coding, our 400+ hour, 4 certificate learning system.
● 1 group session per week: 45 minutes long.
● Access to a gated community: connect with like-minded students, make friends.
● Mentorship from an Ivy League Graduate. Your kickoff call is a 1:1 call with a knowledgeable software engineer. You have access to his calendar for additional 1:1 meetings when you need them.
Step 1 - Fill out our short application form:
Step 2 - If chosen, you'll be given a payment link and a chance to ask questions.
Step 3 - Open your welcome email to set up your 1:1 Kickoff Call.
Note: you can email email@example.com if you have questions or to request a phone call.
Studio is free software that makes it easy to learn essential computer science skills, like algorithms, data structures, conditionals, and objects. You learn serious content in a playful way.
Studio is quick, intuitive, and easy to use. Our learning system makes it simple to complete projects, learn, and practice over 400 proper computer science skills in 5 core competency areas.
You can complete as many projects as you want. You’ll learn the inquiry, research, and technical skills needed for industry.
Over time, you even transition to full-stack development. We’ll automatically generate learning reports that reflect your progress.